Mike Duggan – Managing Partner
Phone: 303.799.8188 x116
Mike Duggan brings first-hand expertise in the dynamics behind building a winning team, and the understanding of every day challenges that Executives to Managers face. Prior to a decade of Executive recruitment experience here with The HealthCare Initiative Michael was serving as a Territory Manager and Sales Coordinator, as well as working as Sales Manager for two successful start up operations here in Denver.
Michael’s experience in designing, hiring, and then training these diverse teams has taught him first hand the positive impact that hiring the right candidate can bring to an organization.
Michael and his team place C-suite/Executive leadership, Directors, and Managers for inpatient hospitals in the following states; Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey.
Since 2008 Michael has brought value to hospital clients by identifying talent that helps them improve in three key areas. This improvement leads directly to bottom line margin and enhanced organizational performance.
- Improving Core measures, scores, and survey readiness
- Growing volumes, or building new lines of business
- Reducing costly turnover
Michael enjoys working closely with Executive teams to:
- Discuss current state of affairs and to understand the short and long term goals of the organization.
- Fill any vacant leadership positions with the future goals in mind.
- Review all leadership positions to identify leaders in need of education, mentoring, or replacement (Top Grading)
- Audit and make recommendation of recruitment and retention process/programs.
Michael is a Colorado native, attended CU – Denver school of business, married to wife Tiffanie in 2000, and has two young daughters Kylie and Sienna. Michael enjoys hiking, biking, sports, micro-breweries, and any and all activities his girls are involved in from dance, to track, and beyond.
Awards & Honors
- 98% Offer acceptance rate and 87% Repeat client business
- Negotiated $10.2M+ in salaries and 100+ positions filled
- Top 10 World Wide Executive recruiter June 2009
- Published – Modern Medicine Aug 2010 – Best Practices Retention
- Pace Setter Award 2013, 2015
The only sustainable competitive advantage an organization has is the quality of its people, and that is what we deliver.
At the root of every great company is their foundation, great employees. Working with clients to qualify and obtain top talent professionals using a consultative approach avoids wasted time with undeliverable candidates, and ensures not only a fit based on qualifications, but a fit based on company culture and values. Michael takes pride in building long lasting relationships with client companies and candidates.