FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 1, 2012
The HealthCare Initiative named to “Best Places to Work” list for 3rd year in a row.
The Denver Business journal just released it’s list of the “Best Places to Work” and for the third year in a row The HealthCare Initiative made the cut.
The Denver Business Journal teamed with Quantum Workplace of Omaha, Neb., to help compile the results of employee surveys that were used to determine the winners.
Winners were determined based on employee surveys that measured 40 attributes known to drive employee engagement. Questions were broken down into 10 categories: team effectiveness, retention risk, alignment with goals, trust with co-workers, individual contribution, manager effectiveness, trust in senior leaders, feeling valued, work engagement and people practices. There were 39 questions altogether.
“It is quite an honor to be named to this list as there are so many great companies here in Denver. We make a very intentional effort to make sure our employees not only enjoy their job, but the atmosphere we provide and the company culture,” says Sean Milius, CEO of The HealthCare Initiative.
Some of the highlights of working at The HealthCare Initiative include company trips to such places as Mexico, Hawaii and the Bahamas, happy hour celebrations and birthday celebrations. In addition each employee has the chance to participate in a profit sharing program, a gym membership reimbursement and a variety of other cash bonuses.
About the Denver Business Journal
The Denver Business Journal provides perspective and insight into business news as covered by the city’s most experienced business journalists. Denverbusinessjournal.com offers the fastest, most in-depth business news report in the Mile High City, supplemented by our Morning Call and Daily Update news emails. Denver Business Journal Events offer networking, awards and information vital to business.
About The HealthCare Initiative
Founded in 1974, The HealthCare Initiative is a third generation family owned executive search firm located in Centennial, CO that specializes in the identification, attraction, and delivery of talented Healthcare Leadership professionals throughout the United States.
The HealthCare Initiative has over four decades of successful history working with top healthcare professionals and organizations, and has caught not only the attention of Inc. Magazine, but the Wall Street Journal, Newsday, CNBC, and the Denver Business Journal. Recent recognition includes;
- Magazine’s annual Inc.500/5000 Award Winner for fastest growing companies in America: 2014
- “Worldwide Recruitment Firm of the Year”- Management Recruiters International (based on size): 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Largest Healthcare Executive Search Firms List – Modern Healthcare Magazine: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- MRI Network National Top Ten Office (based on size): 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Denver Business Journals’ Top Three Permanent Placement Firms: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Best Places to Work In Denver Award Winner – Denver Business Journal: 2010, 2011, 2012
For Further media inquiries, please contact;
Jordan D. Parsons
Executive Assistant – Communications, Marketing, and Research
(303) 799-8188 x 110