The HealthCare Initiative
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Director of Imaging / Radiology Services
About the Role
A Magnet, well well-respected, Healthcare organization needs your dynamic energy, progressive thinking, collaborative spirit and passion for excellence!
Join the team to provide leadership, administrative support, strategic development to 75 FTE’s and 3 Managers. Bring your ability to implement and support professional Healthcare practice to achieve department initiatives and organizational goals!
Grow your career to new heights of excellence with this team and organization! In your spare time, enjoy this Southeast location close to coastal amenities and great city life!
Relocation allowance and competitive compensation package will be awarded to the chosen candidate for this sterling opportunity!
- Bachelor’s Degree & Masters degree in Healthcare Administration or Business required.
- Radiologic Technologist Registration with AART and Licensure with LBRT required.
- 4-5 years of Clinical Healthcare/ Imaging Management experience
- Cath-Lab, or Endoscopy leadership experience would be considered.
- The position requires demonstrated leadership, management skills, knowledge of Advanced Practice Nursing, CQI process and healthcare delivery models as well as budget/fiscal process.
For complete details, email your confidential resume and available phone contact times and number to: email@example.com 303-799-8188 ext. 106
Location: Greater Southeast Region
Experience: Director Management (Director/Head of Organization)
Education: Master’s Degree
Industry: Healthcare / Healthcare Services