The HealthCare Initiative
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Senior Director, Physician Practices East Coast location
Want to avoid cold winter weather, fires, storms, and urban plight? You can enjoy your next career move with one of the top financially stable organizations that offers a terrific quality of life, lower tax rates, and yet a significant body of work that will satisfy you professionally.
Our client is seeking a talented senior level ambulatory operations physician practice administrator to oversee and contribute to the operational and administrative optimization of primary care and specialty care practices. You will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure proper alignment with the strategic goals of the health system and medical group tapping into your financial, business, and leadership expertise to lead the operational success of the medical group practices. We’re looking for a leader who can engage and develop staff in process improvement methodologies, standardization, best practices, and dashboard metrics, to enhance the patient experience and outcomes through service and access by leading a team of practice managers and staff to the top scope of their abilities to serve the community. It’s an organization with a great culture, terrific people, and leading innovative initiatives to improve healthcare in their communities.
We would like to speak with you immediately if you possess the following experience and desire to join a team of movers and shakers in the industry!
- Masters degree in Healthcare Administration or related field
- 7 years of physician practice management/administration leadership in the ambulatory setting with a minimum of 100 provider medical group scope affiliated with a health system
- Working knowledge of EPIC, PowerPoint, Excel, and other business reporting systems and tools
- We prefer practice administrator certification, CMPE or FACMPE
- Excellent communication and physician alignment skills
- Strong presentation skills, dashboard/report creation
- Demonstrated track record of building strong, collaborative, trusting relationships with staff, providers, executives, and external stakeholders
- A strong work ethic with a contagious enthusiasm and energy level to inspire others
For immediate confidential consideration please email:
Sue.Forster@thehealthcareinitiative with your resume and best options of availability for a phone interview.
Experience: Director Management (Director/Head of Organization)
Education: Master’s Degree
Industry: Healthcare / Healthcare Services