Search & Approach Process
The HealthCare Initiative Approach
Leveraging our experience and industry expertise along with the leadership and innovation of The HealthCare Initiative, we've been able to develop a number of methods for efficiently pinpointing the people who can become the heart of your business.
What it means for you is that we can provide a customized, streamlined process to help you target your next impact player – and deliver them at the pace your business demands.
Some recruiters try to slow the process, while others move too quickly. The result is often a long wait with few results, or worse: a body hired by your organization that adds little to your team. Our methods focus on delivering effective and optimum results for clients and candidates. We have one thing in mind, to consistently deliver to you that top 20% of candidates – the kind that make a real impact on your business – that are right for your position and your company.
We accomplish this by performing a sequence of steps, which are customized based on your company's unique hiring needs and problems, in a professional, personal and expeditious manner. And these steps aren't performed by just any recruiter but by our recruiters, recruiters that are skilled professionals, experts in your industry and schooled by The HealthCare Initiative.
Although the specific sequence of steps performed for your search will be tailored to meet your needs, below is a summary of the types of activities they are likely to involve:
- Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development
- Position profile development and compatibility assessment
- In-depth candidate research, screening and interviewing
- Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation
- Interviewing skills training
- Client and candidate interview debriefs
- Confidential reference checks
- Counter-offer consulting
- Offer preparation and closing
- Client and new hire follow-up