303.799.8188 x 102
Tania Pena joined the HealthCare Initiative in 2008 as a solo Account Executive. During her tenure, she has built a team and is now Managing Partner leading the Southwest Region recruitment team. Her clients are based in Nevada, California, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Hawaii and parts of Colorado. Tania attributes her success to her loyal clients and her team: Ginny Ganley and Caitlinn Sullivan.
Since joining the HealthCare Initiative, Tania has obtained the following recognition from the Management Recruiters International (MRI) network, a recruitment network comprising of over 5,000 recruiters Worldwide:
- Top 50 Account Executive International 2016
- Top 5 Account Executive Southwest Region 2013, 2015, 2016
- Rookie of the Year - Southwest Region 2009
- Top Five International Rookie Account Executive 2009
*Pacesetter- Bahamas 2011
*Pacesetter- Cabo San Lucas 2012
*Pacesetter – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 2013
*Pacesetter – Kona, Hawaii 2014
*Pacesetter – Los Cabos, Mexico 2015
*Pacesetter – Curacao 2016
Below are my top five themes of talent, ranked in the order revealed by my responses to the Clifton StrengthsFinder.
- Restorative – You love to solve problems.
- Achiever – Achiever describes a constant need for achievement.
- Activator – Only action leads to performance.
- Significance – Your Significance theme will keep you pulling upward, away from the mediocre toward the exceptional.
- Individualization – Your Individualization theme leads you to be intrigued by the unique qualities of each person.
Expertise: Recruiting Hospital Administrators at all levels: VP, CNO, DON, Directors and Nurse Manager of all specialty areas: Women's and Children's, Surgical Services, Critical Care Services, Emergency Services, Oncology, MedSurg/Ortho, Quality, Risk, and Care Management and other miscellaneous Ancillary & Nursing Services leadership positions.