Exclusive Search: What is it?
Do you feel frustrated when you have a higher level leadership position that hasn’t been filled? A key hospital leadership position has been open for 6 months and still no successful solution in sight? To further frustrate the situation, you know you have people in-house that have been ‘recruiting’ on the position, with no results.
Meanwhile the staff is getting anxious and acting out. And the manager/director who is covering the department is showing signs of exhaustion. Is there an end in sight? Does this sound familiar?
We have been doing Executive Search recruiting for 11 years now and have placed around 275 nurse leaders and executives. The situation described above is one we are hearing a lot of this year. We’ve been scratching our heads – why is this happening so often? And how can we provide a solution?
The solution we have developed is the “Exclusive Search” model. Check it out and give our team a quick call. It is working for our other clients. Maybe it would for you too.
Exclusive Search Benefits:
- While it looks and smells like a Retained/Engaged search, there is no money required on the front end. (After all, there is no time for this – time has already run it’s course in not getting the position filled!)
- We (THI) take the search on and guarantee with good process to get it filled. You agree by signing an Exclusive Agreement. (We take on the total risk)
- Terms are put into place – 60-90 day guaranteed fill. We believe in being paid for our production, not just our efforts. (Buyer beware – this means we are judicious with what searches we take on!)
- You release your recruitment team by announcing you’ve gone outside to a search firm. (Believe it or not, they will be relieved. This allows them to get to their other 30 urgent projects – Whew! Let it go!)
- You agree to share the names of the people you have already spoken to so we will not need to reach out to them again (Unless there is a candidate you wanted to land, but could not – let us try!)
- We begin our recruitment campaign for your very important search! We broadcast it from the mountain top! We take the time to speak with the Hiring Manager (So important…people will move for a good boss! We can always match the needed skillset. It’s now about the FIT.)
I have a sneaking suspicion you will find out you are not alone and can soon ‘see a light at the end of the tunnel’.
Amy Jensen, Senior Managing Partner
Alison Holland, Executive Recruiter