Marietta, Georgia | Permanent
Southeastern United States
Embark on a journey alongside a devoted care team, committed to delivering unparalleled excellence in Behavioral Health Services to the surrounding community. The embrace of this organization extends to both inpatient and outpatient mental health services, acting as a beacon of hope when life’s challenges appear insurmountable. This organization recognizes the individuality of each patient, and the dedicated Behavioral Health team crafts a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to address their unique needs, ensuring a path to recovery and resilience.
- Provide treatment services in any capacity including, but not limited to, assessment, medication management and disposition of psychiatric patients including deciding for hospitalization if needed.
- Provide routine, intensive, complex, and emergency intakes, and extended evaluations for a variety of emotional, psychological, and behavioral disorders.
- Provide continuing follow-up care for chronic patients with acute disorders and complications of these disorders, such as psychosis, organic brain syndrome, substance abuse/addictions, etc.
- Assist in growing the department with a focus on the geriatric population.
- Treatment focuses on outpatient services, with current knowledge and experience of inpatient care.
- Full time position. Rounding once per week.
- 53 Bed inpatient hospital with an Average Daily Census of 20 of adult and geriatric cases.
- Patients come from the hospital ER, outpatient clinics, walk-ins, and surrounding ER’s.
- Reports directly to the CMO
- Board certification or board eligible in Behavioral Health.
- Active State medical license or ability to obtain.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Possible quarterly bonus – up to 5%
- RVU production incentive bonus
- Progressive benefits package
- Relocation assistance.
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to, Alex@thi-search.com or call 720-735-9738.
RN Diabetes Educator
This Level One teaching hospital has been named among the…Learn More
INTERIM Cath Lab Director
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity INTERIM Cath…Learn More
Aquatic Physical Therapy Assistant -PTA
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Aquatic Physical…Learn More
OR Educator – Coastal Setting
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity OR Educator…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.