Clinic Operations Director – Confidential
Pendleton, Oregon | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Confidential: Clinic Operations Director
A health organization has started their search for Clinic Operations Director to join their team and continue the success and growth forecasted for their network of clinics. The Director is responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of all areas of the Clinic(s). Oversees the patient care quality standards provided to all age groups ranging from neonate to geriatric. Regularly monitors the competency of all clericals, nursing, and clinical personnel in areas of responsibility. Assists in formulating the budget and maintains efficient and effective departmental operations while required compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations, laws, standards, and protocols. This position works closely with the Chief Executive Officer and will be a visible hands-on leader.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or healthcare administration or related field quired.
- Master’s degree in business, finance or healthcare administration or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of healthcare administration and management experience is
- Experience leading productive complex teams, which include leaders of teams and teams located in various geographic locations, strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles, budget control and accounting principles, including capital budgeting, cost accounting, professional, and patient billing within a healthcare environment, required.
- Recent out-patient practice management experience including rural health clinics, required.
- Strong background in building, managing provider relations, required.
- Recent management experience within a union environment, and handling union negotiations, required.
Key Leadership Characteristics
- Critical thinking
- Process Improvement
- Team building
Beautiful area, where you can experience all four seasons! Enjoy a plethora of recreational activities within the city limits as well as shopping on a thriving Main Street, or visiting historic homes that will send you back to a time long past.
Time Sensitive: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to Alison@thi-search.com or call 720-735-9739.
Interim, Interim-to-Perm: Patient Accounts Manager
Interim, Interim-to-Perm: Patient Accounts Manager Mid-Western US Join a “Full…Learn More
Nurse Manager: Women’s Service Line
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Nurse Manager:…Learn More
Revenue Cycle Analyst
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Revenue Cycle…Learn More
Behavioral Health Nurse Manager
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Behavioral Health…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.