Director of Finance (Healthcare)
United States, | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Director of Finance
Join a health organization that is dedicated to providing quality healthcare to the surrounding community as the Director of Finance and help guide the financial picture! Major responsibilities of the Director of Finance will include overseeing the forecasting, reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation of the Business department. The Director of Finance will work in partnership with the financial assistant, Revenue Cycle, and Billing and Coding department staff. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- Masters’ degree, preferred.
- Certification as a public accountant,
- 3-5+ years of progressive financial leadership experience, in acute care
- 3-5+ years operations budget development, including equipment and variance in the healthcare setting, required.
- Working knowledge of organizations applicable financial practices and procedures, as well as a thorough understanding of state and federal rules and regulations.
- Recent experience working in a matrixed system, preferred.
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Team Management skills
- Business acumen
Living in this breath-taking location is food for your soul! The city is surrounded by expansive mountain ranges and meandering waterways. It has become a premier destination for hiking, biking, hunting, and fishing. The average visitor can get lost in the history of the wild west here or make history of their own at the many fairs and rodeos. Locals and tourists can both top off their day with homemade baked goods, ice cream or even a beer from the local brewery.
Geysers, Monuments and Wildlife Could Be What’s Next!
To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation: please email email@example.com, your answers to the screening questions in the box above and your resume (MS WORD format preferred). She will be reaching out to interested candidates directly.
Interim Quality Improvement Nurse (Managed Care)
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Interim…Learn More
This hospital is part of a much larger parent company…Learn More
Outpatient Nurse Manager
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Outpatient…Learn More
Outpatient Clinic Manager – Providers
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Outpatient Clinic…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.