Director of Revenue Cycle
Tillamook, Oregon | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Director of Revenue Cycle
A growing community hospital in a beautiful NW setting, would like to find a Director of Revenue Cycle to join their organization and be a part of the leadership team. The Director of Revenue Cycle will oversee Revenue Cycle, providing guidance to the management team in Patient Access, Patient Financial Services, and Coding. Works collaboratively with Directors, Managers, and Support Staff to review, design, and implement processes surrounding patient access, pricing, billing, collections, and other patient financial analysis. The Director of Revenue Cycle reports to and works closely with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, required.
- 2+ years of progressive leadership experience in healthcare finance and/or reimbursement required.
- 5+ years of experience in revenue cycle, compliance, and medical Insurance billing from working in an acute care facility or outpatient/physician clinics, required.
- Experience analyzing regulations, performing expert level data analysis on regulatory impacts, presenting results to financial and operational leadership.
- Understanding of payer reimbursement methodologies for rural healthcare, Chargemaster and GAAP.
- Working knowledge of Cerner and/or Epic EMR (Electronic Medical Record), strongly preferred
- Recent Experience working in a critical access hospital, in revenue cycle, compliance and medical Insurance billing, strongly preferred.
Located only 60 minutes from large cities, this coastal location is rebirthing, with historic growth in all areas. It is a lovely location known for its architecture, military forts, as well as local breweries/restaurants. If the outdoors call to you, day hikes, state parks, fishing, boating, and whale watching are all available.
To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS (Master of Science) WORD format preferred) to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-735-9739.
RN Diabetes Educator
This Level One teaching hospital has been named among the…Learn More
INTERIM Cath Lab Director
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity INTERIM Cath…Learn More
Aquatic Physical Therapy Assistant -PTA
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Aquatic Physical…Learn More
OR Educator – Coastal Setting
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity OR Educator…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.