Ketchum, Idaho | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Hospice and Palliative Care of the Wood River Valley
Location: Ketchum, Idaho
Lead a talented team of healthcare professionals as their Executive Director with a thriving non-profit organization that provides Palliative and Hospice care to the Wood River Valley, Idaho community. As the Executive Director, you will oversee patient care and the activities of professional staff and/or volunteers. Manage the business and financial affairs and offer periodic financial reports. Design and implement programs and educational programs that assure hospice and palliative care services are available and known to the community and other health care providers. Actively participate in fundraising for the organization to include verbal/written communications and community activities. This position works closely with the Chief Medical Officer and reports to an amazing Board of Directors.
- Weekly Census: 60 patients
- 5 Direct Reports
- 1 Social Worker
- Not-for Profit. Services provided at no cost to patients.
- Licensed Physician or Licensed Registered Nurse preferred, but will consider Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with leadership experience in a hospice, home health, or other health care delivery system, required
- Current state physician/nursing license, required.
- Current Driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle
- Recent experience working in and understanding hospice and palliative care, required.
- Clinical and Progressive leadership experience in a hospital setting, required.
- Hands-on as needed due to staffing needs and patient population, required.
- Proficient written and verbal Communication skills, required.
- Proven experience with managing the fiscal budget and financial reporting, required.
- Effective Fundraising and grant writing skills, required.
- Proficient in Microsoft hardware and Electronic Medical Record system, required.
- Create and support a professional learning environment to enhance the clinical expertise of staff, required.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues, providers, nursing staff, and the board across the organization, required.
Core Leadership Characteristics:
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to:
Sr. Managing Partner
Head of Care (Care Coordination)
Head of Care (Care Coordination) East Coast/Remote The…Learn More
Senior Director Primary Care Clinics
Senior Director Primary Care Clinics Join a growing team…Learn More
Director of Quality (Managed Care)
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Director of…Learn More
Finance Director – Community Clinic (Public Health)
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Finance Director…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.