Bend, Oregon | Permanent
Join a community hospital with an excellent patient oriented and community centered reputation in the region. This Hospital with a network of outpatient clinics, offers a complete line of services with the help of top-quality medical staff who provide professional care to the residents of this area.
This position works closely with other medical physicians, nurse practitioners, a general surgeon and CRNA’s who are all providing high quality care in the Emergency Room, to the Outpatient Clinics, Inpatient at the Hospital and Swing Bed unit.
- 7,000k+ER cases annually
- Less than 100 cases are admitted annually.
- 3-4 OB cases monthly
- 10 C-Sections annually
- Experience handling Obstetrics cases that come through the Emergency Department required.
- Recent experience as an Emergency Department Physician required.
- Current Oregon Medical License required.
- Board Certification required.
- DEA Certification required.
- Additional Certifications: ACLS, PALS, ATLS, and BLS
- Full time
- 2 days in Family Practice Clinic
- 1 24-hour emergency room shift per week.
- OB/C-Section call coverage rotation with other covering physician.
Competitive salary includes Clinic and ER Coverage with additional compensation for OB/C-Section on call.
- Sign-on bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays – 6 weeks
- Internal Loan Repayment opportunity
- CME Package
- Additional Bonus potential
- Work Life Balance
Dramatic scenery, the beautiful, meandering River and the national parks all testify to the area’s remarkable geologic past. Outdoor recreation is a huge draw for visitors, though historic sites are also popular. With its cattle driving down Main Street, this historical community wears its heart and heritage on its sleeve.
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to Alison@thi-search.com or call 720-735-9739.
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Inpatient Director…Learn More
RN – Telemetry – Central Monitoring Leader
Leadership Opportunity RN – Telemetry – Central Monitoring …Learn More
Board Certified/Fellowship trained BREAST SURGEON
Board Certified/Fellowship trained BREAST SURGEON Looking for a refreshing…Learn More
COLORECTAL SURGEON Looking for a place to settle and…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.