Healthcare Operations Leader – Denver, CO
Denver, Colorado | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Healthcare Operations Leader
Denver, CO (West Denver area)
Are you ready to change healthcare by leading operations for an innovative health care delivery model?
Bring your operational leadership expertise for a large, complex operation if you have demonstrated passion and experience as being/doing:
- Thought leader – interprets data, develops solutions, effectively communicates recommendations to senior leadership.
- Process leader – Drive accountability to action plans committed by leadership team.
- Coach less quantitatively oriented leaders and team mates on how to manage a P/L and leverage data to drive growth and achieve operational excellence.
- Develop multi-year forecast.
- Analyze existing and white space markets to identify opportunities to expand the organization’s presence.
- Operational analytics – in partnership with clinical and operational teams, drive improvements in key performance metrics across the location/region/footprint
- Identify, validate, launch innovative methods to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Proactively identify trends in financial results through analysis of financial results, variance to budget, tracking to forecast, etc. on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Supporting strategy formulation, business development and delivery of innovative integrated care partnerships
Here’s what a cultural fit would look like:
- Results driven.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with collaborative approach working with interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong attachment to mission and core values of organization
- Operates with a sense of urgency.
- Solutions and growth minded.
- Able to inspire followership in leading change management.
- Fosters a culture of recognition and appreciation.
- Ability to manage/lead effectively and navigate complex, matrixed environment with multiple internal/external stakeholders.
- Able to see and communicate the big picture and provide sound oversight over broad scope and hold all accountable for details.
- Energetic to work in fast-paced environment and maintain positive culture.
- Highly visible with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Approach the heavy lift with continual sacrifice, generosity and constancy.
- BS/BA required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8 years healthcare leadership over scope of at least 10 Direct reports and 150+FTEs
- $100M+ operating budget
- Demonstrated track record of building a highly engaged workforce, able to drive accountability.
- Mission driven and compassionate, servant leader.
For immediate consideration send resume to: Sue@THI-Search.com
Integrated care delivery
Value based care
Full risk model
Wrap around healthcare services
RN Diabetes Educator
This Level One teaching hospital has been named among the…Learn More
INTERIM Cath Lab Director
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity INTERIM Cath…Learn More
Aquatic Physical Therapy Assistant -PTA
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Aquatic Physical…Learn More
OR Educator – Coastal Setting
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity OR Educator…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.