HR Business Partner
Hawaii, Hawaii | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
HR Business Partner
“Hawaii is not a state of mind but a state of grace.” -Paul Theroux
We are working with a valued client who is in search of an HR Business Partner to assist the HR Division. This is a newly created position and will bring a more strategic and consultative partner to support the organization’s growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Health Administration, Communications, Psychology or related field.
- Advanced degree and/or professional certifications (i.e., SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR, Organizational Design and Development certification) preferred.
- MUST have experience as an HR Business Partner, HR Generalist or two (2) years of experience in at least two (2) human resource disciplines (talent relations, talent management, acquisition, compensation, benefits, organizational development, labor relations, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills; must demonstrate the ability to quickly develop a rapport, garner trust and respect of business unit leaders. Builds and maintains strong working partnerships and enhances relationships with a collaborative and consultative approach.
- Strong understanding and experience working with multiple human resource disciplines (talent relations, talent management, acquisition, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, etc.)
- Strong critical thinking skills; demonstrated ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and differing points of view, exercise sound judgment and decision making. Data driven analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to identify root cause issues, frame issues in context, and designs solutions to align with the highest priorities of the business.
- Experience within healthcare, government, union environment, or a regulated industry a plus.
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive compensation along with great benefits to include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Retirement, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, and many other great benefits.
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to email@example.com or call Tania Pena at (720) 735-9750.
As one of the most successful executive search firms in the country, The HealthCare Initiative is constantly working on several searches nationwide in the world of healthcare. With over 48 years of experience, you can rest assured that all information is exchanged on a confidential basis. To learn more about The HealthCare Initiative, please visit www.thehealthcareinitiative.com.
Head of Care (Care Coordination)
Head of Care (Care Coordination) East Coast/Remote The…Learn More
Senior Director Primary Care Clinics
Senior Director Primary Care Clinics Join a growing team…Learn More
Director of Quality (Managed Care)
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Director of…Learn More
Finance Director – Community Clinic (Public Health)
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Finance Director…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.