Interim Dialysis RN Manager
, | Contract
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
INTERIM Dialysis RN Manager
We are just starting to work on a new search for an INTERIM: Dialysis Nurse Manager in the Western US to help with building a new program and wanted to check in with you to see if you are available?
- Start: 2/1/23 or early is possible
- 3-month assignment to start with month-to-month thereafter.
- Competitive Salary, Housing, Rental car (if needed) and a trip home once a month.
- Tablo Dialysis equipment
- New dialysis program, help build the unit.
- BSN, preferred or Associate Degree in Nursing, required
- Current State RN License, required
- Current, AHA-CPR and AHA-ACLS certification, required.
- 1-2 years of clinical experience in an acute care hospital or outpatient setting, required
- 1-2 years of acute or chronic dialysis experience and is knowledgeable of the Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis process, required.
- Experience with implementation of policies and procedures that ensure patient safety and quality standards, required.
- Experience as a trainer and/or educator to staff member, preferred
- Effective Communication skills both written and verbal
- Process oriented
This INTERIM opportunity will go fast, so if you are interested in this Interim opportunity, please email back, your interest, a copy of your current resume to Alison@thi-search.com or please reach out to me text/phone: 720-735-9739 to discuss further details regarding this opportunity.
HR Business Partner
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity HR Business…Learn More
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Executive…Learn More
Chief Nursing Officer
Chief Nursing Officer Location: Western Mountain Plains Region Can you hear the…Learn More
Clinical Operations Manager – Operating Room
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Clinical Operations…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.