The HealthCare Initiative
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Interim Emergency Services Leader/Mentor
Join a community hospital that has a new Interim opportunity in their busy Emergency Services department. This ER Leader will have some direct patient care and management responsibilities. Mentoring the new ED Nurses and EDT’s. This position works closely with the ED RN Manager and the Director of Emergency Services.
- 3-month contract to start (month–to-month, thereafter)
- Monthly trip home,
- Furnished housing
- Rental car (if needed)
- Shift: Variable: Looking for a leader who can work evenings and weekends.
- Spanish speaking, a plus
ED Department Stats:
- FTE: 40 Nurses and 20 Techs
- Daily Census: 110 patients per day (25% geriatric, 25% pediatric
- 16 Beds in main ED, 4 Rapid Care Unit/Fast Track
- 25% of daily patients are Spanish speaking
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, required and/or Master’s degree in Nursing
- 3-5+ years of progressive leadership experience in Emergency Services
- Previous experience educating and mentoring, preferred.
- Current Oregon RN License, required.
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS, PALS or ENPC
Step into a community grounded in its hometown values and agrarian roots. With a rich history (and several properties/locations listed on the National Register of Historic Places) and many cultural events and activities, this city is ideal for those seeking various cultural recreational activities.
Time Sensitive: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to email@example.com or call 720-735-9739.
Location: Portland, Oregon Area
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry: Healthcare / Healthcare Services