The HealthCare Initiative
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Interim Nurse Manager: Women’s and Children’s Services
Join a community hospital that is has a new Interim opportunity in their busy Women’s and Children’s Services department. The Interim RN Manager is responsible for all patient care activities, unit operation, and staff. Ensures quality patient care by providing direct care (when there is a need) as well as supervising the care given by nurses and supportive staff. This position works closely with the Director of Women’s and Children’s Services.
- 3-month contract to start (month–to-month, thereafter – possibility extending through the end of 2022)
- Monthly trip home,
- Furnished housing
- Rental car (if needed)
Women’s and Children’s Services Departmental Stats:
- Direct reports: 80-90, including CNA, RN, Lactation consultant, Surgical tech and Childbirth Educator
- Births Per Month: 50-60
- Unit: 14 LDRP’s, 8 NICU/Peds rooms, 1 operating room and 2 triage rooms
- Low and moderate risk LDRP patients
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, required and/or Master’s degree in Nursing
- 3-5+ years of progressive leadership experience in OB Services, preferred.
- LDRP bedside experience, preferred.
- Current Oregon RN License, required.
- Certifications: NRP, BLS
Step into a community grounded in its hometown values and agrarian roots. With a rich history (and several properties/locations listed on the National Register of Historic Places) and many cultural events and activities, this city is ideal for those seeking various cultural recreational activities.
Time Sensitive: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to email@example.com or call 720-735-9739.
Location: Portland, Oregon Area
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry: Healthcare / Healthcare Services