INTERIM-to-PERM Clinic Oncology Nurse Manager
Tillamook, Oregon | Contract
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
INTERIM-to-PERM: Clinic Oncology Nurse Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art, academically affiliated Cancer Center as the Interim Clinic Oncology Manager. The Interim Clinic Oncology Manager will provide supervision and coordinate all nursing and general clinic management activities of the Oncology/Infusion Therapy clinic. The Interim Clinic Oncology Manager will oversee the clinical and administrative staff to enhanced quality of patient care as well as tracking and maintaining compliance with all federal and state regulatory requirements. This position reports to Director of Cancer Center.
- 3-month contract to start (month–to-month, thereafter)
- Monthly trips home,
- Furnished housing.
- Rental car (if needed)
- Start date: ASAP
Infusion Clinic Details:
- 15 FTE’s (infusion nurses and 3 MA’s)
- 10 Infusion chairs and 3 private rooms
- Infusion census is 16-17 cases per day.
- 2 Medical Oncologist and 1 Nurse Practitioner (see about 12-16 cases/day)
- Infusion Center handles: Port Care, Central Line Care, Chemo, Blood, and Other Medical therapy Infusions. Also, Oral Chemo program.
- Integrative Therapies: Acupuncture and Resource Center.
- BSN, required.
- Current state RN License, required.
- 5 years of clinical oncology nursing experience in an acute care hospital, required.
- 2-3 years of management/supervisory experience, required.
- OCN certification, strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oncology/Infusion Therapy clinics as well as knowledge of general clinical office procedures including knowledge of CPT codes, financial/budget oversight, computer skills, and demonstrating and modeling exceptional customer service and practices, required.
- Ability to demonstrate and model exceptional customer service and practices to staff, required.
- Must be visible and hands-on in the clinic as needed, required.
An historic coastal city known for their architecture, military forts, local breweries/restaurants and a rich history as a port city!
Time Sensitive: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org or voice/text: 720-735-9739.
Head of Care (Care Coordination)
Head of Care (Care Coordination) East Coast/Remote The…Learn More
Senior Director Primary Care Clinics
Senior Director Primary Care Clinics Join a growing team…Learn More
Director of Quality (Managed Care)
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Director of…Learn More
Finance Director – Community Clinic (Public Health)
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Finance Director…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.