Mobile Crisis Clinical Supervisor
Denver, Colorado | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Mobile Crisis Clinical Supervisor
Growing non-profit provider of Substance and Behavioral health services to the Rocky Mountain region.
- Clinics and Inpatient Housing with a New Hospital build to be completed in late 2023.
- Services: Crisis, Substance Abuse and Mental health
- Services are provided: In-person, Virtual and by Telehealth
- EMR – Avatar
The Mobile Crisis Clinical Supervisor ensures that clinical service lines are operating effectively, and that crisis response rendered is meeting client needs. Assists in providing clinical leadership, planning, and executing training to staff. Implementing reporting changes, providing clinical supervision, problem solving among team members, and completing quality control of mobile response calls. Works closely with the in collaboration with the clinical leadership team in acute care services and Reports to the Program Manager.
- This is a Regular, full-time position (40 hours).
- Occasionally, will have on-call duties, as the administrator for the 24-hour programs, which requires availability to respond to phone calls from staff and/or respond to the Crisis Center.
- Salary: $76k-91k annually
- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field from accredited behavioral health college or university required.
- LAC and Mental Health Colorado State Licensure (LCSW,LPC,LMFT) in good standing required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the SUD field required.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience in the SUD field, required.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred.
- Strong understanding of SUD treatment and knowledge of withdrawal management processes; willingness to learn, required.
- Responsible for the administrative tasks such as timecard and PTO approval, disciplinary actions as needed, and managing staff schedules, required.
- Knowledge of diversity and inclusion and being able to engage, communicate and interact cooperatively will all backgrounds, required.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Welcome to Colorado, a rapidly growing state, where Denver serves the region as an epicenter for the performing arts, sports, outdoor activities, delicious cuisine, and craft beer. Surrounded by multiple National Forests and Parks, living here grants you access to breathtaking natural beauty and the allure of magnificent 14ers, just a few hours away. Colorado caters to everyone’s interests, offering a delightful blend of urban excitement and outdoor adventures, making it a truly captivating and diverse destination for all to enjoy.
To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please reach directly out to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text: 720-735-9739.
RN Diabetes Educator
This Level One teaching hospital has been named among the…Learn More
INTERIM Cath Lab Director
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity INTERIM Cath…Learn More
Aquatic Physical Therapy Assistant -PTA
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Aquatic Physical…Learn More
OR Educator – Coastal Setting
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity OR Educator…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.