Regional Practice Manager
Honolulu, Hawaii | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Regional Practice Manager – Go-getter who can excel without micro-management!
The Aloha State
We are excited to share a NEW leadership role with The Queen’s Health System in Hawaii.
The Queen’s Health System is a nonprofit health care organization with a rich history of caring for the people of Hawai‘i. They have four hospitals and more than 70 preventive, specialty health care locations and labs throughout the Pacific region.
And, as the state’s largest employer, they have 10,000 caregivers, medical staff, and leadership to help you achieve your goals! The Ambulatory Primary Care service line is the fastest-growing service line at Queen’s.
About the role:
- This role will oversee 6 clinics and reports to the Administrator of Primary Care.
- Initiatives include maximize panel size, increase visits, and identify revenue opportunities.
- Recently added 11 specialists in internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, pediatrics, and geriatric medicine to its network of providers, starting July 1, 2022.
- We are looking for someone with experience in the following: CPC+, Project Management/Program Development, Quality, Gaps in Care, Epic My Chart, Joint Commission, and Budgetary Oversight.
- Strong leadership, facilitation, and project management skills.
- Skill in dealing with multi-disciplinary teams and an appreciation in working effectively with competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Nursing, Healthcare Management or related field.
- Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse preferred.
- Experience over multi-clinics is strongly preferred.
Relocation package if out-of-state:
- Relocation allowance: up to $10,000 lump sum for 2 year commitment, subject to taxes
- Temp housing – 30 days or $3,500 housing stipend subject to taxes, if no temp housing available. Our temp housing has a no pet policy.
- Leadership Incentive Plan
The Queen’s Mission
To fulfill the intent of Queen Emma and King Kamehameha IV to provide in perpetuity quality health care services to improve the well-being of Native Hawaiians and all of the people of Hawaii.
The Queen’s Guiding Principle and Shared Values
To serve as one team committed to the best patient C.A.R.E. for our community. In the footsteps of our Founders, we believe that Compassion guides our actions, Aloha inspires us in all that we do, Respect and understanding are essential for the dignity of all; and Excellence is our quest. When we bring these values to our work with patients, we honor our Founders and Live the Queen Emma Way.
We pledge to put Patients First, treating patients as if they are members of our ohana, our family, working together as one team, and holding ourselves and each other accountable to provide the best care. Placing our patients’ needs first is at the center of what we do and unites us as one Queen’s team. We invite you to experience a culture of professionalism, compassion, and collaboration at Queen’s.
- E ola ka ‘ōiwi (Healthy and well are the Hawaiians) Optimal health balance means personal balance of mind, body, spirit. Connection to resources, people, places, and cultural identity.
- Aloha Spirit is the coordination of mind and heart within each person. It brings each person to the self. Each person must think and emote good feelings to others. It means mutual regard and affection and extends warmth in caring with no obligation in return.
- Ohana the ancient Hawaiian term ohana means family, but probably not in the way you typically use it. Ohana speaks to the concept of a larger family that is not necessarily connected by blood. A person’s ohana can include their best friends, neighbors, or anyone else who is special in their life. The people within it are bound together by genuine compassion, culture, support, loyalty, and love for each other. To become a part of someone’s ohana is a great honor.
- Queen Emma’s legacy is embodied in The Queen’s Health Systems’ foundational philosophy, the Queen Emma Way. A direct expression of the aloha spirit, the Queen Emma Way is demonstrated by acts of kindness (the Queen Emma Standard) that should be a part of everyone’s every day with patients, visitors, and coworkers. Although living the Queen Emma Way comes from the heart, not the behaviors themselves, the Queen Emma Standard embraces evidence-based behaviors.
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tania Pena at (720) 735-9750.
As one of the most successful executive search firms in the country, The HealthCare Initiative is constantly working on several searches nationwide in the world of healthcare. With over 47 years of experience, you can rest assured that all information is exchanged on a confidential basis. To learn more about The HealthCare Initiative, please visit www.thehealthcareinitiative.com.
Interim, Interim-to-Perm: Patient Accounts Manager
Interim, Interim-to-Perm: Patient Accounts Manager Mid-Western US Join a “Full…Learn More
Nurse Manager: Women’s Service Line
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Nurse Manager:…Learn More
Revenue Cycle Analyst
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Revenue Cycle…Learn More
Behavioral Health Nurse Manager
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Behavioral Health…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.