Revenue Cycle Analyst
Tillamook, Oregon | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Revenue Cycle Analyst
A thriving community health organization would like to find an experienced Revenue Cycle Analyst to join their financial department. As the Revenue Cycle Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing & interpreting data related to the revenue generating activities. Analyze financial data from Patient Access Services, Health Information Management, Charge Master & Revenue Integrity, & Patient Financial Services. Perform research and problem solving for issues with Revenue Cycle activities. Expertly convey information & data to multiple key stakeholders & strategic leadership team members. This position reports to the Director of Revenue Cycle.
- Facilities: 1 hospital and 3 clinics
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, Information technology, accounting, or related field., required.
- Master’s degree in business or healthcare administration, preferred.
- 2+ years of progressive leadership experience
- 5+ years of previous experience in Revenue Cycle Analysis
- Experience in analyzing data and review processes, including prior experience utilizing revenue cycle information systems to mine for detailed data.
- Proficiency in accounting, data analysis, and revenue cycle software.
- Experience with Revenue Cycle, within a Critical Access Facility strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills required.
Key Leadership Characteristics
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical skills
- Time Management
- Detail Oriented
Bountiful landscapes and many outdoor activities such as surfing, whale watching, fishing, biking, hiking, farmers markets, sampling breweries and many other outdoor adventures. This community is a wonderful place to call home.
To apply: Please reach out to Alison Holland at email@example.com, or call/text 720-735-9739 with your interest in this position, with a good time to reach out to you and a copy of your current resume (MS WORD format preferred).
Interim, Interim-to-Perm: Patient Accounts Manager
Interim, Interim-to-Perm: Patient Accounts Manager Mid-Western US Join a “Full…Learn More
Nurse Manager: Women’s Service Line
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Nurse Manager:…Learn More
Behavioral Health Nurse Manager
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Behavioral Health…Learn More
ER Nurse Manager
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity ER Nurse…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.