The HealthCare Initiative
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
RN Clinical Quality Improvement Advisor
HYBRID work schedule – 3 days on site/2 days work from home (approximately)
ARE YOU A PASSIONATE IMPACT PLAYER IN HEALTHCARE QUALITY WHO LOVES DRIVING CHANGE THAT IMPROVES PATIENTS’ LIVES?
This could be your dream opportunity to be pulled in as the Clinical Quality Subject Matter Expert to leadership teams and staff to lead transformation and standardization initiatives for your sites. Work with a collaborative team of other quality professionals across the organization in the other markets to drive best practices and standardization.
As a Quality RN, you will develop and maintain clinical operational policies, procedures and protocols; assist with the initial and annual nursing competencies in collaboration with the Education Department to maintain and improve nurse orientation/education in collaboration with the VP of Clinical Operations; develop and sustain Plan(s) of Correction that result from surveys and other regulatory bodies; Develop and implement audits to ensure consistent practice of current policies, procedures, and protocols; as well as prepare for and actively participate in all surveys/monitoring audits to ensure survey readiness; and support and implement quality improvement projects in assigned areas and as needed.
Bring your expertise in the following for your success!
- 3+ years in healthcare clinical quality role (or other combination of education/experience)
- Good understanding of healthcare quality and working with CMS requirements/auditors
- Care planning/care management experience
- Defined experience/formal training in Performance Improvement methodologies
- Current knowledge of standards of clinical nursing practice and integration with regulations
- Broad clinical knowledge of complex disease management
- Current skill with auditing systems and following up for corrections
- Working knowledge of project management, facilitation of work groups, quality improvement, team meetings and medical equipment and instruments
- Ability to mentor/influence staff and leaders to drive/adapt change for sustained results
- Proficiency in E.M.R.s (EPIC) /and Microsoft OfficeSuite products (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Send your resume to Sue@THI-search.com
The Healthcare Initiative
Location: Denver, Colorado
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry: Healthcare / Healthcare Services