RN – Telemetry – Central Monitoring Leader
Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania | Contract
RN – Telemetry – Central Monitoring
Are you a nursing leader who inspires followership and teamwork?
Our client is seeking an interim telemetry nursing leader to head up a large central monitoring team for a busy Level 1 academic 650 bed medical center who can provide leadership development and team stabilization.
- RN Clinical background and expertise in TELEMETRY.
- Has led a team as large as 100 FTEs (Asst RN Manager, Clin Coordinators, RNs and Techs)
- Experience leading a Central Monitoring Team
- Experienced with various telemetry monitoring technologies/products
- Excellent leadership/communication skills
- Able to lead cultural transformation and best practices
- Willingness to work clinically to fill in gap/breaks occasionally when needed (not full shifts)
- High levels of emotional intelligence and collaboration skills to interact with varied stakeholders throughout the organization
- Project management skills a plus
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Email/text: Sue@THI-search.com 720-735-9743
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Inpatient Director…Learn More
Board Certified/Fellowship trained BREAST SURGEON
Board Certified/Fellowship trained BREAST SURGEON Looking for a refreshing…Learn More
COLORECTAL SURGEON Looking for a place to settle and…Learn More
CRNAs/Anesthesiologists Looking for a refreshing new start in…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.