Senior Physician Practice Administrator
Delaware, Delaware | Permanent
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Senior Physician Practice Administrator – Surgical Specialty Clinics/Medical Group Management
We are getting the word out on the nation’s best kept secret in Physician Practice Leadership Opportunities!
Do you want to enjoy a quality lifestyle while maintaining a professional body of work, making a difference in the community you live in? Situated outside the hustle and bustle of big cities, but close enough to drive if you want to, this is the place you go to chill in your personal life and be edified by a significant scope of work that you can be proud of yet doesn’t have your hair on fire!
- Beaches within 15-30 minutes of your home
- Highly collaborative culture
- Delightful weather year-round
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy
- Affordable cost of living that can’t be beat
- Excellent pay, benefits, and relocation assistance
- BONUS – It’s one of the few remaining caring corporate culture too!
Join a large, growing medical group leading the surgical specialty clinics and a team of dedicated individuals wired to serve their community in providing the best quality patient experience and care. As a critical part of the physician group senior management team, you will be responsible for oversight of the operations management and development of a high-performance physician group practice in a strong, financially sound health system. You will work closely with system executives, hospital administrators and physicians in order to ensure proper alignment with the strategic goals of the system.
Typical accountabilities include:
- New physician practice set-up, implementation, and ongoing management of administrative services
- Oversee enrollment, credentialing, and contract participation of practice physicians
- Work to develop relationships with perioperative services and serves as an advocate for surgeons and facilitates effective integration of surgeons into the workings of the perioperative services department
- Partners in physician recruitment expansion and marketing including new locations, service lines, and programs
- Contract development, negotiations, and compliance by reviewing, analyzing, and consulting appropriate resources to diminish risk
- Resolve conflicts with internal/external stakeholders by addressing complaints immediately with established grievance procedures
- Work closely with Revenue Cycle and Internal Audit team on auditing and documentation/coding compliance
- Quarterly reporting of individual physician productivity and bonus productivity accounting is accurate and timely
- Develop and coordinate physician related seminar related to practice management, regulatory and reimbursement changes
- Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or business-related field
- 7 years management experience in physician practice administration
- Working knowledge of EPIC, PowerPoint, Excel, and other reporting systems
- Certification as a practice administer or BSN with surgical experience preferred
- Experience leading surgical practices in health system medical group
- Demonstrated ability of working effectively with surgeons in practice clinics
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Send resume to Sue@THI-search.com with SUBJECT: Senior Surgical Practice Administrator
Physician group management
Heart & Vascular
RN Diabetes Educator
This Level One teaching hospital has been named among the…Learn More
INTERIM Cath Lab Director
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity INTERIM Cath…Learn More
Aquatic Physical Therapy Assistant -PTA
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Aquatic Physical…Learn More
OR Educator – Coastal Setting
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity OR Educator…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.