Surgical Services Manager
Texas, Texas | Permanent
This is one of the largest faith-based, non-profit healthcare systems in Texas, and has over 25 campuses spread throughout the market! I have placed with this system (and at this hospital) several times and can tell you about their financial viability, their culture, and their constant aim towards excellent patient care.
Some of their awards include:
- 2021 Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
This is a 250+ bed Level 2 Trauma Center and they are looking for a Surgical Services Manager to join their team. They have 8 ORs and will have 75 FTEs. The midpoint for this role is 150k, depending on years of experience and education.
- RN, BSN required.
- Minimum of 5 years of surgical services in an acute care facility required, at least 2 years in clinical nurse leadership required for either role.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
Interim Quality Improvement Nurse (Managed Care)
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Interim…Learn More
This hospital is part of a much larger parent company…Learn More
Outpatient Nurse Manager
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Outpatient…Learn More
Outpatient Clinic Manager – Providers
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Outpatient Clinic…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.