Triage Supervisor (Overnight)
Denver, Colorado | Permanent
Triage Supervisor (Overnight)
Growing non-profit provider of Substance and Behavioral health services to the Rocky Mountain region.
- Clinics and Inpatient Housing with a New Hospital opened in December 2023
- Services: Crisis, Substance Abuse and Mental health
- Services are provided: In-person, Virtual and by Telehealth
- EMR – Avatar
The Triage Supervisor provides leadership and support during assigned shifts for acute levels of care, primarily operating out of our new 64-bed behavioral health facility. The Supervisor will provide direct support to staff through communication, coordination and facilitation of staffing needed to achieve the best possible care for patients. Responsible for ensuring our acute care services are appropriately always staffed, monitoring and tracking staff training requirements, providing supervision as needed. Report to and works closely with the facility administration.
- This is a Regular, full-time position (40 hours).
- Shift: Overnight
- Salary: mid-range $85K
- Master’s degree in Health/Human services or related field relevant to behavioral health, required.
- LAC and Mental Health Colorado State Licensure (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) in good standing required.
- Certified Addiction Specialist (CAS), Preferred.
- Experience with setting and managing schedules required.
- Experience with providing direct crisis services preferred.
- Experience with Inpatient Behavioral Health care preferred.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of diversity and inclusion and being able to engage, communicate and interact cooperatively will all backgrounds, required.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record, strongly preferred.
***Equivalent combination of education and experience may be evaluated and considered
Welcome to Colorado, a rapidly growing state, where Denver serves the region as an epicenter for the performing arts, sports, outdoor activities, delicious cuisine, and craft beer. Surrounded by multiple National Forests and Parks, living here grants you access to breathtaking natural beauty and the allure of magnificent 14ers, just a few hours away. Colorado caters to everyone’s interests, offering a delightful blend of urban excitement and outdoor adventures, making it a truly captivating and diverse destination for all to enjoy.
To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please reach directly out to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text: 720-735-9739.
Interim Quality Improvement Nurse (Managed Care)
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Interim…Learn More
This hospital is part of a much larger parent company…Learn More
Outpatient Nurse Manager
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Outpatient…Learn More
Outpatient Clinic Manager – Providers
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE Where Talent Meets Opportunity Outpatient Clinic…Learn More
Let us know how we can help you!
The HealthCare Initiative has been leading the way in health care recruitment since 1974.